Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode#111-The Visit to the Blood Stained Bridge

*Meg sits alone*

Reid-Meg, I'm home!

Meg-Hello dear! Mmm, I missed you

Reid-I missed you too, but I feel like we're not connecting

Meg-You wanna go to the room and connect? mmm

Reid-ummmmm no

Meg-weh

Reid-Why don't we-the whole family-go out for a walk?

Meg-I don't know...I just...have this feeling...

Reid-We'll be find Meg, I promise I'll protect you.

Meg-...okay. KIDS! WE'RE GOING OUT!

Kids-Yeah!!

Dianne-Momma!Momma! Can I bring my doll?

Meg-no

Dianne-But momma-

Meg-I said no, Dianne. And what does no mean?

Dianne-No means no

Meg-Good girl
*************************************************************************************
Meg-Oh! Look at that beautiful bridge!

Reid-It is pretty. See Meg? You would have never seen that little bridge if we hadn't gone

Meg-I know, I know, you're right

Raven-Let's go look at it!*runs*

Meg-Be carefu-Di-dianne?What's that you have in your hand? Give it here. You brought your doll? I told you not to bring it! Ugh...sometimes Dianne, you are so ill mannered! You get that from your mother. Go play.

Dianne-Yeah!*runs*

Reid-This is a beautiful bridge

Meg-Yes, and I'm glad I have my beautiful family to share it with and I-

Dianne-Mommy! Mommy! Look what I can do!

Meg-Dianne get down from there! Spencer make her get down off the edge!

Reid-Dianne, come down!

Dianne-Look at me! I'm a monkey! oo oo ah ah! D-MMMMMOOMMMMMMMYYYY!!

Meg-DIANNE!!!!

Reid-No!!!

Meg-Dianee!*Meg is trying to run to jump over the edge to get Dianne, who has fallen, but Spencer hold her back*

Reid-Meg, no! Stop, Meg, stop!

Meg-MY BABY!! MY LITTLE GIRL!!

Reid-Meg there's nothing we can do

Brian-I called an ambulance

Reid-Thank you, Brian

Meg-MY BABY!!

Raven-DI!! DI!!

SpencerJr.-...wah-wah-waaaaaaahhh!!!

Reid-Shhh kids, lets go home

Meg-I'm not leaving her

Reid-*looks over the edge and gags* Just promise me you won't look

Meg-She was your daughter Spencer! You can't look at her and see ugly! How dare you!She was my beautiful blonde-haired baby...*they leave and Meg slowly creeps over to the edge to look* My Dianne...*drops her doll over the edge as the ambulance sirens ring, they echo emptily around in her head*

No comments:

Post a Comment