Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#123-The Wizard Returns

Bella-Honestly! Edward Cullen! That man just gets under my skin!

Rosalie-At least you have a man...

Bella-Don't act like you don't have Reid!

Rosalie-Reid?

Bella-Yes sir! You've got him wrapped around your little finger! He'll do anything you say dear if you just say it.

Rosalie-...Really?

Bella-Yeah.

Rosalie-Oh. That could be used to my advantage

Bella-*sigh**rose leaves*Wh-wait....what's that? In the sky?

Draco-*in the distance*Meg? Miss? You there! Have you seen Meg?

Bella-Draco you dusche it's me!

Draco-That's vague you bloody muggle, now have you seen Meg Giry

Bella-Bella Swan? Ring a bell?

Draco-...Bella...Bella...I know a lot of Bellas...Swaaannnnnn? Hmmmm

Bella-MALFOY!

Draco-BELLA! Now I remember you! Oh Darling! Immortality suits you

Bella-I've been immortal the entire time you knew me, ass

Draco-...I knew that! Psh!

Bella-Uh huh

Draco-...Bella? Hey, Bell. I really am sorry. How about a kiss?

Bella-I should say not! You dirty hoodlem!

Draco-...that hurt me Bella. It hurt me right here.

Bella-Oh hush you ham! Okay, one kiss *she kisses him politely, but he pulls her back in for a slow sweet kiss*Draco! You...!You!

Draco-It's okay...I know you're speechless

Bella-Me? Me? Speechless by you? As if!

Draco-Bella...we had an affair...remember that? Yeah. You were a sweet little thing. Must be angry. He doesn't treat you right, does he? I'll treat you right in all the right ways...

Bella-Get away! Please! Please...plea-...no...mmm...mmm...Draco! *he is kissing her*

Draco-hehe. Mmmm Bella Swan

Bella-Say my name again...

Draco-Bella

Bella-ooooo

Draco-...Swan

Bella-Oh! Oh! Draco! I love you Draco, I love you!
***

Bella-Wh-where are you going?

Draco-...I gotta find Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment