Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#119-Return of Reid

Man-Sir? Excuse me sir?

Reid-Yes?

Man-You just came off that flight there? You're the American Ambassador right? For the war? You're here to make us an ally with America?

Reid-Hush! Are you simple? You can't just yell that! It will be all over the news! America will be bombed by morning!

Man-Sorry sir

Reid-You should be. And I'll need an extra bed, for my children

Man-Yes, sir.
*********************************************************************************
Raven-Daddy! It's such a pretty hotel!

Reid-Stay by me Raven. Where's Jr?

Raven-I don't know

Reid-Go find him dear

Raven-Yes daddy *leaves*

Rosalie-Re-reid?

Reid-Rosalie? Rosalie Hale? What are you doing here! Look at you! You look-

Rosalie-The same?

Reid-haha, yes, actually. God, your gorgeous. Where's Emmett?

Rosalie-Oh who cares? He's always off somewhere. Anyway, I'm just here with...everyone. Everyone's here.

Reid-...Everyone?! Everyone as in...?

Rosalie-Oh, the Cullens, the DeChangys, the Skwalkers-

Reid-Skywalkers?

Rosalie-Meg. And her 3 kids, Brian, Finnick, and Weg.

Reid-...she married him?

Rosalie-Oh Goodness no! But she loves him more than she'd like to admit. He fathered the two youngest. I'm surprised she didn't fight for the two triplets. Honestly, the children are beautiful

Reid-...whoa...anyway h-how are you?

Rosalie-I'm good...tired...bored. I miss the drama. The last time I really had fun...hell, when was that?...Heh, when I was with you

Reid-...Huh. I didn't realize how much I missed you Rosalie Hale.

Rosalie-Haha. Oh! That's my phone! It's Emmett, sorry Reid, gotta go. But I'll talk to you later, okay? We'll go out to lunch, okay?

Reid-...okay

Rosalie-Bye Reid

Reid-By Rose. And t-

Rosalie-Hey Emmett, no I'm not busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment