Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Episode#132-Empress Meg

Woman-Empress Giry?

Meg-Yes, Madame?

Woman-A man and two children are here to see you.

Meg-Send them in

Woman-They are waiting outside, Mistress

Meg-Thank you, Madame.

*Meg walks out to her balcony, the servant wheels the emperor behind her then leaves Meg to Luke, Finnick and Weg*

Luke-So this is it? Empress Meg

Meg-Yes. You knew this would come.

Luke-I didn't think this soon.

Meg-This country needs me Luke. I need to rule. I have royal blood in my veins and I need to act for my country. Luke, I'm leaving because your strong and you can take care of our kids. Finnick and Weg...they need you, not me. Brian's strong. He's a man now and can take care of himself. Spencer...he can keep an eye on Spencer Jr. and Raven. I know they will all be safe. I know they are strong.

Luke-This is my last visit. I won't come again, Meg Giry. Anything you want to say to me before I leave forever?

*Meg steps forward*

Meg-I love you. I will always love you.

Luke-I love you too. Good-bye Meg Giry.

Meg-Goodbye Luke Skywalker.

Luke-You will not fail this country, I know.

Meg-This isn't fair to you

Luke-Life isn't fair

Meg-*laugh* Where have I heard that before?

Luke-...have fun darling. Make Russia proud.

Meg-Take care of my kids.

Luke-I won't let you down

Meg-Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment