Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode#114-Meg and Luke;The Bond Never Broken

*Meg walking home*

Luke-Meg?

Meg-Luke? Why are you here?

Luke-Word spread that you and Dr.-

Meg-Reid

Luke-Whatever. Are getting a divorce. Is it true?

Meg-...We're apart for the time being

Luke-You should have know it wouldn't last, Meg. You should've know.

Meg-All I have left is Brian. What am I to do? How am I to fend for him...I just...

Luke-Maybe I can help you, Meggie

Meg-No no, I'm fine

Luke-Meg-

Meg-No-

Luke-Me-

Meg-But-

Luke-MEG! Look at me! It's over with him. It's over with Draco. You're not young anymore. Your a mother, Meg Giry, you have responsibilities. You need me. Let me help you. Brian needs a parental figure. I can be that, please. Meg, my Meggie...

Meg-...Fine. But, we we won't be together.

Luke-I never said we would

No comments:

Post a Comment