Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode#110-Luke and Meg:Not Friends, but Lovers

Meg-Luke, you gotta go

Luke-But I like it here, the kids like me

Meg-No Luke,go

Luke-But-

Meg-GO!

Luke-Fine*Leaves*

Meg-What about us...what about everything we've been through? Spencer...what about his trust? He never meant to hurt me...

*Meg crawls in bed, then a growl is heard that turns into a whine*

Meg-He-hello? *snif snif* Do I smell...breadsticks?

Luke-I guess I just smell like them.

Meg-Luke! G-

Luke-But I haven't had any in a while,...not since you left.

Meg-...I'm s-

Luke-You came to me after you left Coney! You told me you loved me, loved me more than anyone. When you said you needed time, I understood. When you left, yeah it hurt, but I knew you'd come around. You bring back your blonde wand-waving baggage, your a cute girl, it made sense. I proposed again, you turn me down cold for Dr. Smead! And then you get pregnant with a Vampire's baby! And you marry Dr. Einstein and have his kids! I couldn't stand it Meg! I was dying inside...Glinda came to me after the funeral and told me the plans fate had layed for us. Why are you fighting them, Meggie? My little Meggie. I didn't want the oh la la girl or the whore or the housewife/home maker you've become! I want my breadstick loving, bright blonde hair, ballet dancing, second best to the prima donna, Meg Giry

Meg-...It's just not fair!*sobs*

Luke-...Life isn't fair

Meg-...That sounds vaguely familiar

Luke-...You're not the same, Meg

Meg-Luke, Please!

Luke-...What I don't get is this; you slept with every guy, but me, why?

Meg-...I didn't want you to hurt me like they did

Luke-Oh, Meg!

*They sit on the bed, cuddling for the rest of the night*

Meg-I love you Luke Skywalker

Luke-I love you Meg Giry...I do

Meg-I do too

Luke-That may be the only time I'll ever hear those words from you

Meg-Ha, maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment