Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Episode#129-Brittany DeChagny;Reunited

Gustave-Mother? Mother?

Christine-Gustave! Oh I was so worried! Have you heard-...Brittany? No...

Gustave-I found her...she was with...Re-

Christine-I understand...

Gustave-She doesn't know...who we are.

Christine-...Honey, I'm...I'm your mother-

Brittany-That's a lie. Renesmee Black is my mother...and I hate her. She birthed me and after my father's death...left me to die.

Gustave-Jacob's dead?

Brittany-...w-wah! She left me alone to DIE!

Christine-Baby, honey, shhhhh. I'm here, no one can harm you. My words will warm and calm you. I really am your mother sweetie. I've been looking for you for about 3 years now. I'm so glad its you.

Brittany-If your my momma, where's my papa?

Christine-...The papa that would have raised you is dead.

Gustave-What?

Christine-Gustave, I thought you knew-

Gustave-No! You...you can't just-!-drop that on me! He's gone? Papa is gone? Why didn't you say anything! Did you even try to save him?

Christine-I yelled and yelled for him Gustave.

Gustave-...so you didn't even try.

Christine-Yes! Yes, Gustave, I-

Gustave-Corpse scan't walk back to you, Mother. I-I just can't...*Sobs. Christine sobs and embraces him. Slowly, Brittany joins them, crying as well*

No comments:

Post a Comment