Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Episode#127-Brian and Renesmee;A Kindred Flight

Renesmee-Brittany? Brittany?

Brittany-Yes, mother?

Renesmee-Come now darling, wipe your tears. Its not really that bad-

Brittany-Papa is dead!*she storms out*

Renesmee-...he wasn't your papa anyway. Brian? It's that you?

Brian-God, Ness, I thought you were hurt...everyone in the village heard about Jacob...

Renesmee-...Its not like he loved us anyway

Brian-Don't talk like that...

Renesmee-He hated me. My daughter hates me. What am I supposed to do Brian? Huh?

Brian-...Run away with me.

Renesmee-Huh?

Brian-We both wanna leave, and I want you, Ness.

Renesmee-Hush, don't talk like this...

Gustave-Hey Nessie!*unheard*

Brian-I just want you. Come with me. We'll leave here forever with one word. Just say it, Ness.

Renesmee-...Yes.
*they run*
Gustave-Nessie?

Brittany-Mother! Mother?!

Gustave-...Brittany?

No comments:

Post a Comment