Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#121-The Lover Duck

Emmett-Rose! Over here!

Rosalie-Oh, hey babe. What did you wanna talk about?

Emmett-...I love you babe, ya know that right?

Rosalie-...yeah...

Emmett-This is never easy

Rosalie-*sigh*What are you talking about, my silly little bear?

Emmett-I'm leaving you Rosalie.

Rosalie-Wh-what?

Emmett-For a guy.

Rosalie-...

Emmett-Whose Canadian

Rosalie-??

Emmett-And a Duck

Rosalie-A Duck?

Emmett-...he's very sensual

Rosalie-I would supose.

Emmett-...Sorry babe, but I'm leaving for Canada in the morning.

Rosalie-Oh...well...bye.

Emmett-So long, Enjoy Dumpsvill!
***
Rosalie-He-he-he just left me! For a Duck!

Reid-I'm sorry Rose.I really am

Rosalie-But he left me! What am I supposed to do? I soooo do not be single!

Reid-That was no where near correct grammar.

Rosalie-Who cares! Whhhaaaaa

Reid-It's okay Rose...It's okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment