Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode#113-The Visit to the Secret Sorercess:Mombi

Meg-Please, you've got to help me!

Mombi-I cannot help you

Meg-Please! I'll do anything!

Mombie-If she caught us, we would both be dead

Meg-And are you afraid? Of the Witch of the South?

Mombi-No. But this is illegal and-

Meg-You are afraid. I will not waste my time with you if-

Mombi-I will help you. But my powers are limited. I can not bring back the girl

Meg-Please, I need my girl

Mombi-I can get you pregnant again, identical to the other but, not the same. Not exactly.

Meg-...I need her

Mombi-Then I cannot help you

Meg-Please...

Mombie-I am sorry child

Meg-Mombi...

Mombi-I am already an enemy of Ozma, I can not help you

Meg-But please-!

Mombi-Goodbye
***
Raoul-...She looks for sympathy, I give her sorrow. She asks for honest. I've non to borrow. She needs my tender kiss, she begs it of me. I give her ugliness. Why does she love me?

Christine-...Raoul

Raoul-Christine! How are you? I-I mean are you o-okay?

Christine-Raoul, I'm fine

Raoul-...You didn't find her, did you?

Christine-Did you honestly expect me to?

Raoul-I didn't expect anything. I don't know what to anymore. I love you, Christine

Christine-...Raoul-

Raoul-I didn't ask for you to say it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment