Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Episode#130-Bella and Draco

Bella-Draco? Draco?

Draco-What are you doing here, princessa?

Bella-Draco...we have to go.

Draco-What is it?

Bella-Draco...you can't fight in the next battle.

Draco-I just signed up a week ago and haven't seen any action. Of course I'm gonna-

Bella-No. Draco...don't do this. Do you know how many people have left? Have died? I heard my Nessie was here. I was just a few hours away from her. I lost her again...this was the last chance.

Draco-...Bell-

Bella-We have to leave. Napoleon...he's sending in his biggest hit yet, Draco, let's go to Hogwarts! Scorp is almost old enough, right? yeah. We'll be safe there, Draco...please.

Draco-...I don't know why I want to say yes so badly

Bella-I can't stay with Edward...not anymore.  I love you. My heart isn't with him...its with you, Draco Malfoy. Don't leave me.

Draco-...Never again.

No comments:

Post a Comment