Friday, February 17, 2012

Episode#120-Meg and Reid; Invisibility

*Crowd screams for Meg*

Meg-Thank you! Thank you all so much! I truly adore you and keep fighting for-

Luke-*offstage*Russia

Meg-Russia!

Crowd-YAAAAAAYYYYYY
*Meg runs offstage*

Luke-You did great, hun

Meg-Thanks baby, where are the kids?

Luke-Bed.

Meg-Cool.

Luke-Speaking of bed,  do you wanna-

Meg-No. no. I...I'm tired. I wannna see the kids

Luke-Okay. *leaves*

Meg-*to herself* Look at yourself Meg Giry. Performing for soldiers like a common show girl. Ugh.

Reid-M-meg?...Meg Giry

Meg-*gasp*S-...sorry, do I know you?

Reid-You know Meg...It's me...Spencer?

Meg-*lying*I-I'm sorry sir. I don't k-know you

Reid-That's-that's okay. You probably wouldn't. I know your busy. I'll just...see you around.

Meg-...see you *he leaves*

Oh my God...Reid

No comments:

Post a Comment