Thursday, February 9, 2012

Episode#112-The Plans and the Dimise of the Witch of the South

MmeGiry-Meg, your distraught. Let me take care of it for you. And if he ever gives you any trouble, call up momma, she'll take care of everything.

Meg-Okay, Momma *kiss, MmeGiry leaves*
***************************************************************************************
Reid-Jr, go on to bed

SpencerJr.-Kay daddy *leaves*

*ENTER:Meg*

Reid-...Hey

Meg-hey

Reid-I'm-ah-on the news tonight

Meg-...

Reid-For a case I solved

Meg-I was under the impression that you never cared for media attention and that you worked in a team.

Reid-Well, you always save the recording and news paper clipping of when I'm ever in-*sigh* your just different, Meg.

Meg-...I don't know what I'm supposed to say. I'm not happy, nothings going to be the same, not my relationship with the kids, not you...especially not you.

Reid-We can try-

Meg-No, I think we both know what road we are headed down. Lets just...stop...before someone gets hurt too badly

Reid-...You want a divorce?

Meg-No-no...we just...need to leave each other, ya know?

Reid-Yes, I understand. I'll take Raven and Junior

Meg-...I'll take my Brian

Reid-That's the best. And for Christmas, we will all get together.

Meg-To Glinda?

Reid-What?

Meg-You said to-...Glinda...Glinda's Foretelling. Do you remember what she said? It wasn't our choice, Spencer. This had to happen. Oh my God...it's coming Spencer, It's coming.

Reid-I should have know...

Meg-we could have saved her...

Reid-No Meg, we didn't know-

Meg-I have to see Glinda!

Reid-No Meg...just leave it alone...

Meg-No! My baby is dead because of the Good witch of the South!

Reid-Meg...just leave it be...

Meg-Fine, is she won't help me, I know someone who will

No comments:

Post a Comment