Saturday, February 11, 2012

Episode#118-Gustave and Renesmee, Never Again/Brian's Return

(Gustave is walking along a gravel trail into a garden where a young woman is weeding)

Gustave-Excuse me, miss?

Girl-(not turning) Yes?

Gustave-I was wondering if-if I could have one of those peaches? I just drove my horses down from the Alps and I'm very hungry.

Girl-Certainly boy. Why were you in the Alps?

Gustave-...A mission of sorts. My family and I have been traveling for two or so years now

Girl-...2 years?

Gustave-Not that it matters anymore...

Girl-(looking down) here's your peaches (scampers off)

Gustave-Wait-Re-renesmee?

Girl(Renesmee)-I don't know how you know my name sir but leave me alone.

Gustave-Nessie...

Renesmee-Don't take another step! I have a gun in the house!

Gustave-Nessie, its me...Gustave.

Renesmee-Please don't hurt me! I have a baby to take care of! Please! No one else will be there for her! My husband's in the war, please!

Gustave-If Jacob's gone, lets run! Take the baby if you have to Ness, but let's go!

Renesmee-Don't touch me! I don't know how you know me and my husband but leave me be!

Gustave-Nessie...

Renesmee-He's got surveillance all over. I can't talk to you now. Tonight by the Rose Lake you can meet me, okay? But go. Now!
*********************************************************************************
Gustave-Nessie? Hey Ness, I'm here. Where are you?

Renesmee-I'm over here

Gustave-Oh, Ness-!

Renesmee-Please don't touch me

Gustave-o-okay...you're taller...than me.What are you?19 now?

Renesmee-Yeah, I, ah reached my full growth.

Gustave-Cool...I'm 15

Renesmee-...You look almost grown up...almost.

Gutave-Thanks.

*SILENCE*
You had the baby...didn't you?

Renesmee-...She's just a little younger than you now.

Gustave-That's crazy.

Renesmee-...I know

Gustave-Jacob's really gone?

Renesmee-...he joined the war a few weeks back.

Gustave-Then why didn't you take the baby and run? We could go, Ness.

Renesmee-...Did you know...once she was able...he raped her?

Gustave-Oh God...

Renesmee-I didn't say anything. And a sick part of me was...almost...happy.Happy that I wasn't the only one who had to entertain him. Happy that she would take a beating one night and I didn't have to. And my girl knew I was happy...

Gustave-...Did you miss me?

Renesmee-...You're not the same Gustave DeChangy. You're different. For the worst,...not the better*silence* you should go. Now.

Gustave-...This may be the last time I ever see you, and this is how you want us to part?

Renesmee-...It's never how I wanted, Gustave. Ever.


*He goes, but hides and hears-*

Brian-Nessie?It's, no-Can it be you?

Renesmee-Brian? Yeah, yeah...It's me...all grown up. And look at you! You look nothing like that shy little blonde boy...the one who grew so brave...looks like he finally let it show on his outside.

Brian-...you were always one to flatter, Renesmee. I guess that's just in the nature of the Cullens.

Rensmee-Blacks.

Brian-Cullens. I know what I meant.

*She blushes* You're not like him, Renesmee. You never have been.

Renesmee-Well, I'm certainly not like my parents!

Brian-I never said you were. You are who you want to be Renesmee Cullen.

Renesmee-You...you kinda understand me, ya know?

Gustave-Oh!

Brian-Renesmee...

Renesmee-Meet me again...promise me you will.

Brian-I promise, Goodbye Renesmee

Renesmee-Good-bye, Brian Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment