Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Begining of the End

Meg Giry here! And this is the begining of the end. The first episode of the final season will be posted today, and I'd like to take a minute to thank all of you. This story is nothing without the beautiful, lovely, inteletually readers that click on every week. I absolutely love all of you and I'm happy you have followed me not only here, but onto other parts of the internet. I hope I have not let you down in anyway, and I will continue to attempt to please you.

Season 8, The Final Act, is the last season. The idea came to me in two ways. The first was, that Christine and I like to joke about our Russian viewers. You guys are amazing and you have the most views! We absolutely love you guys because you were the birth of the popularity of our blog! Another way my inspiration came to me was from Leo Tolstoy's book War and Peace. (Although, I must say, it would have been a lot short had I just skipped to the peace parts...) So, Season 8 takes place in Russia, during the Napoleonic Wars.

I hope you like this story, and as I write this, I feel the tears warm sliding down my face (I promised myself I wouldn't cry! *sniff!*)I thank you all once more, and whether you know it or not, you are such a big part of this story, and it was written for you.

-Meg Giry

No comments:

Post a Comment